1. Blackberry Media Converter features out as a professional...
You may also like
1. Blackberry Media Converter features out as a professional DRM killer and media to Blackberry converter, remove DRM video to Blackberry, and convert other video and audio formats to Blackberry AVI.
Legally removes DRM protection via re-record the original files, which keeps the output files excellent quality without any loss. Support batch conversion mode, by which you can drag drop batch input video & audio files and convert them into target formats.
4x faster conversion speed plus output setting function promise you impressive experience with customizable output file size and compression level.
2. Professional DRM remover and universal media converter Blackberry Media Converter performs perfectly as a professional DRM remover. which can convert DRM WMA to AVI, DRM WAV to AVI, DRM WMV to AVI, besides it can also works as an universal media converter to convert most of the other standard audio & video formats as WMA, WAV, WMV, AAC, AVI, ASF, MP4, Divx,FLV, MP3, AC3, OGG, APE to Blackberry AVI, MP3.
With Blackberry Media Converter, you can freely enjoy your favorite audio and video files on BlackBerry Curve 8300, BlackBerry 8300, BlackBerry 8800, BlackBerry Pearl 8800.
3. Wide range of supported formats Created with all encoders and decoders build-in. Blackberry Media Converter supports nearly all todays standard audio & video input formats, either DRM protected or unprotected, such as WMA, WAV, WMV, M4A, M4P, M4V, AAC, M4B, 3GP, AVI, ASF, MP4, MOV, FLV, MP3, AC3, OGG, APE, etc.
4. Fast conversion speed and audio & video sync Blackberry Media Converter support batch conversion mode. the powerful processing nuclear allow you to batch convert input files to target output formats at 4x faster speed, whats more, keeping output audio and video sync is what the other solutions can not match.
5. Clear-cut interface equipped with customizable profile. Very easy-to-use with clear-cut interface, you can finish the conversion with only a few clicks.